Dirt Rally GOL League - for FUN edition!!!
Page: 1/8»
  Go to:
Kallestofeles May 12, 2017
Hey GOL friends!

Tuubi contacted me and had an idea to run a Dirt Rally League just for FUN! RWD madness, 4wd n00binezz, everyone's welcome!

For those who are interested, request entry for the league on RaceNet: GOL_4FUN

The events shall be made for Next week and the week after that, all depending on how many people and how fast we get together. :P
tuubi May 12, 2017
Everyone in the community who owns Dirt Rally is obligated to join. Have fun dammit!

Also everyone who hasn't tried Dirt Rally yet should be doing it right now. It's the best rally sim ever, hands down.
Kallestofeles May 12, 2017
Quoting: GuestThis is a great idea!
Just need to learn how to drive better in games... and maybe own it!

Hope to see some Videos of this
I'll probably Stream my attempts at the League of Fun. :P
tumocs May 12, 2017
As is apparent from the warmup event, I do suck balls. Still fun to drive along and be dead last.
Kallestofeles May 13, 2017
Quoting: tumocsAs is apparent from the warmup event, I do suck balls. Still fun to drive along and be dead last.
You could say that "sucking" is the main event here. :D
tuubi May 13, 2017
Quoting: Kallestofeles
Quoting: tumocsAs is apparent from the warmup event, I do suck balls. Still fun to drive along and be dead last.
You could say that "sucking" is the main event here. :D
You have no right to talk about suckage you damn racing nerd. :><: Yeah I just watched the recording of your run. Spinning that Stratos like you actually knew what you're doing. Scandinavian flicks and all. Did I already remember to call you a racing nerd? :P

You even fiddled with the car setup! That's almost cheating! What's the fun in driving a rear wheel drive rally car if it's not trying to murder you in every corner.

I'll do my run after work, and I'm confident in my ability to suck spectacularly. Especially the Swedish stages are my bane. I'll spend at least half a minute stuck on a snow bank, I promise.
Mwbahahahaha!
It was not me, it was all the old Logitech G27's fault!!!

The last Swedish stage is a killer... what's worse than having a Stratos? Having a Stratos in a narrow snow-filled track during the night with a spectacular snowstorm. :D
Xpander May 13, 2017
Completed also.

2 rolls down the hills with reset needed and +15 sek penalty added for each, 3 spins also overall.
pretty much first time to try RWD cars in dirt rally :) well i have tried before also for 1 stage or 2, but mostly driving with 4WD :)

it was quite fun. waiting for the real events!

https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/85340/gol-4fun
Frank Drebin May 13, 2017
I sent a request to join the league :) my RaceNet id is same as here (Frank Drebin).
Approved Frank and manero666.
Looks like the interest for a League is definitely there. Currently we have a pre-season event going on just to have something to do. The real season with multiple events will start late Monday evening. :)
manero666 May 13, 2017
Thanks for the add!

This game is amazing! Hopefully I'll buy it soon so that I'll be enjoying more of these events :)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.