Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Dirt Rally GOL League - for FUN edition!!!
Page: «2/8»
  Go to:
tuubi May 13, 2017
I... I have an embarrassing confession to make. I actually failed to fail. Yes I know I promised to, but for some reason I drove better than ever and finished third, less than two seconds behind Kallestofeles. And this is with my thrice fixed and duct-tape-enhanced cheap Logitech gamepad.

Okay done gloating, sorry about that. I solemnly promise to feel appropriately penitent very soon.
Kallestofeles May 13, 2017
Yeah, no so much suckage as was expected. Shame on you Tuubi!!!

Ehhh, with the real event, I'll just go and have fun and not try to go for the time. :P
Xpander May 13, 2017
for me the fun is when i can constantly improve and not to crash. find the best ways to go through the corners..thats the fun for me :)

so, i'd say even my time was suckage. 1 minute less would of been fine :)
i made lots of mistakes and was too cautious in places.

can't wait for the real event!
Edmene May 13, 2017
May I join in? My racenet profile is meneghedson as in Steam.
Xpander May 13, 2017
Quoting: EdmeneMay I join in? My racenet profile is meneghedson as in Steam.
you can sign up here: https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/league/85340/gol-4fun

Kallestofeles will then have to confirm
Ehvis May 13, 2017
Well, let's see if I can make a n00b f00l out of myself. :P
tuubi May 13, 2017
Edmene/Meneghedson, Ehvis/Edwin and sterky approved. Be welcome and have fun!
Edmene May 14, 2017
Thanks for the add, not so bad as expected, especially at the snow stage that I usually fight the car instead of driving it.
Xpander May 14, 2017
it seems the snowy stage was the place where i gained the most over you guys.
i like to use those snowbanks with the rear of the car.. but its risky.. a bit too much and it will suck your front into it :)
tuubi May 14, 2017
Quoting: Xpanderi like to use those snowbanks with the rear of the car.. but its risky.. a bit too much and it will suck your front into it :)
Witchcraft I say!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.