Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Dirt Rally GOL League - for FUN edition!!!
Page: «3/8»
  Go to:
Kallestofeles May 15, 2017
Aye! This week's season is starting this evening! (or more like tomorrow morning thanks to dumb old myself who had to make the last event end @23:smth)

This week we have 2 events in total:
1) Legendary Group-B 4WD and RWD cars (pick your poison)
- Event can be run during time-period: 15/05/2017 20:15 - 18/05/2017 20:45
- 10 stages with service-points and checkpoints every other stage

2) 2010s 4WD rally cars class
- Event can be run during time-period: 18/05/2017 22:00 - 21/05/2017 19:45
- 10 stages with service-points and checkpoints every other stage

Happy hunting and drive safe!
Ehvis May 15, 2017
Pardon my lack of knowledge, but what does "checkpoints every other stage" mean?
Kallestofeles May 15, 2017
Quoting: EhvisPardon my lack of knowledge, but what does "checkpoints every other stage" mean?
If my understanding of it is correct, then it means that checkpoints are essentially parts where you can quit and then continue the rally later on. Without that option, you would have to do all 10 stages in one sitting but some of us might not have the time to do so.

I hope that's the correct explanation and not very confusing. :)
Liam Dawe May 15, 2017
Requested to join as well, I will probably be dead last :D
inlinuxdude May 15, 2017
I put in my request... I started playing this game yesterday morning and had a blast! I look forward to playing more..
tuubi May 15, 2017
Liam and inlinuxdude accepted. You've still got a few hours to do the warm-up event, so get driving!

Quoting: GuestI can hear Liam playing this, and I dont think he is driving safe! Tons of yelling the word "No" over and over again!
Sounds like he's doing just fine. Tell us when he starts yelling obscenities and throwing hardware.
Liam Dawe May 15, 2017
Damn that night race was difficult...when I had no lights on the last section <_<
Citiroller May 15, 2017
I think it's time for me to get some free space on my HDD and finally install Dirt Rally. Definetly want to join the league, if I have enough time :D
apemax May 15, 2017
Just requested to join, racenet is "apemax". :)
tuubi May 15, 2017
16 penguins have joined so far. Looks like we're getting a decent league going. But the more the merrier, keep sending those requests people!

PS: I'm a teensy bit jealous of our Estonian neighbours with their fancy wheel controllers...
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.