You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can support us on Paypal and Liberapay!
  Go to:
DiRT Rally GOL League - Full Season
Edmene commented on 23 May 2017 at 10:19 pm UTC

darkszlufhalf of the community crashed during the first stage ha.
thats monaco alright, probably the community pushed too hard at some corner and ended in tragedy, as myself in stage 4.

Xpander commented on 24 May 2017 at 3:30 am UTC

EhvisThere's definitely something up with the mechanics. I can't get anything close to the repairs I get in normal career or custom events.

there has to be a bug with that then. Stupidly i can't edit the season anymore so we have to push it like that.
I didn't notice this because for me it was clean drive pretty much except the drive into the people which didn't damage the car.

Xpander commented on 24 May 2017 at 9:36 pm UTC

first post updated

sadly i can't edit league to change back to normal engineers

so we have to keep pushing like that even if there's a bug. i checked that career engineers work fine with online events, so i really hope they work fine for the next events also

Ehvis commented on 24 May 2017 at 9:59 pm UTC

I got by better this time anyway. The six events helped though. And I managed to finish. Even if it was last of the finishers.

Kallestofeles commented on 25 May 2017 at 8:22 am UTC

Pretty impossible to repair anything... don't crash your car!!!

Kallestofeles commented on 25 May 2017 at 8:41 am UTC

My run is done.
Despite a couple of spins and a reset, I'm happy with the result. Bring it on!

tuubi commented on 25 May 2017 at 10:42 am UTC

I'm done as well. Did fine, could have done better. Two penalties, so many spins and trips to the wilderness I lost count. Those snowbanks... I absolutely loathe them.

doomwarriorx commented on 25 May 2017 at 12:18 pm UTC

stage 1 and 3 was ok, the rest....something to forget. But at least came home. Progress right :/

Xpander commented on 25 May 2017 at 9:08 pm UTC

I had no issues with engineers. So its weird that some people have problems, whats the engineers raiting on the management? i have 62 and when i checked repair window then Skill levels for each part were mostly around 70 mark.
i have still last engineer slot locked.

video is coming up soon also, takes some time to upload 13.8GB

liamdawe commented on 26 May 2017 at 9:40 am UTC

Stupid snow tracks, impossibly to do with a gamepad. Think I will sit it out. Find it far too difficult.

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
None currently, submit yours here!
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook