Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
DiRT Rally GOL League - Full Season
Page: «5/6»
  Go to:
doomwarriorx Jun 1, 2017
feel a bit bad to be first guy to beat the fins on there home ground. Try to drive very carefully avoiding the jumps into rock/tree/peoples of death. Sadly had one crash which blow my tire in the 4th stage. Did not repair it and limpt to the check point. AFAIK the right decision here - cost me round about 20sec compared to 1:30 for a track repair.

first at the moment YEAH - send a picture to my mom - she must be proud ;)
Xpander Jun 1, 2017
Quoting: doomwarriorxfeel a bit bad to be first guy to beat the fins on there home ground. Try to drive very carefully avoiding the jumps into rock/tree/peoples of death. Sadly had one crash which blow my tire in the 4th stage. Did not repair it and limpt to the check point. AFAIK the right decision here - cost me round about 20sec compared to 1:30 for a track repair.

first at the moment YEAH - send a picture to my mom - she must be proud ;)

haha, nice one :)

will probably drive tomorrow and possibly livestream again :)
Xpander Jun 2, 2017
going live on twitch in about 15 min

https://www.twitch.tv/xpander69

if someone missed: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/148980406

really bad quality though, stupid twitch bandwidth caps
tuubi Jun 2, 2017
Quoting: Xpandergoing live on twitch in about 15 min
Well that's unfortunate. Just when Samsai is streaming... :(
Xpander Jun 4, 2017
Finland Completed. Next Up Germany.

First post updated.

Its gonna be hard fight with Sterky :) need to win both remaining Events to be able to beat him.
Ehvis Jun 5, 2017
For the next round of events, I'd like to suggest either 60 minutes repair time or 30 minutes every stage. To compensate for their lack of effectiveness. I'm not sure what I drove across the finish, but I don't think it met the definition of a car. And apart from the four times I steered in the wrong direction (position of signs is weird in Germany), I didn't smack around my car too hard.
Xpander Jun 5, 2017
Quoting: EhvisFor the next round of events, I'd like to suggest either 60 minutes repair time or 30 minutes every stage. To compensate for their lack of effectiveness. I'm not sure what I drove across the finish, but I don't think it met the definition of a car. And apart from the four times I steered in the wrong direction (position of signs is weird in Germany), I didn't smack around my car too hard.

i don't think i can extend that time, but i can possibly add it for every stage yeah. i was thinking of going back to non-career engineers, because some people had problems with it.

Also i was thinking of similar season like this but with Group B cars this time around, so there will be more fatalities maybe :)
Edmene Jun 5, 2017
stages completed, however the first place won't last long tough and soon lower times will be set.
Ehvis Jun 5, 2017
Quoting: XpanderAlso i was thinking of similar season like this but with Group B cars this time around, so there will be more fatalities maybe :)

Variation is always nice. I got a daily challenge served with a rear wheel drive car in Wales. And somehow I managed to beat the community delta. Today another Wales stage, but in a bloody metro. Couldn't even keep it on the road.
Edmene Jun 6, 2017
Quoting: XpanderAlso i was thinking of similar season like this but with Group B cars this time around, so there will be more fatalities maybe :)
Would be good actually, Group B cars are fast, aggressive and fun to drive. Maybe after setup events with Group B cars, could you setup with Group A or R4 Kit cars?
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.