Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
DiRT Rally GOL League - Full Season
Page: «6/6
  Go to:
Xpander Jun 6, 2017
OK Germany done also, did not feel like streaming it, tarmac is pretty boring to watch..
3 spins, 1 with lots of reversing on the long stage, but overall went quite well i feel. Its all up to sterky now

Quoting: EdmeneWould be good actually, Group B cars are fast, aggressive and fun to drive. Maybe after setup events with Group B cars, could you setup with Group A or R4 Kit cars?

Group A is fine. I Don't think R4 Kit cars are that fun to drive though.

Quoting: EhvisVariation is always nice. I got a daily challenge served with a rear wheel drive car in Wales. And somehow I managed to beat the community delta. Today another Wales stage, but in a bloody metro. Couldn't even keep it on the road.

Yeah, i think Group B is fun to drive
Xpander Jun 7, 2017
Germany is Done. First post updated. Last round of this season is UK!

Will start in about 10 hours or so
Redface Jun 8, 2017
I was the first to finish this time, nice to see me at the top spot for once even if it wont last long.
And I even got an achievement for winning a rally in headcam :-)
Kallestofeles Jun 11, 2017
Uuuuh, Wales was the best!
Every corner's so close to crash and so much drifting... mmm, nice.
Made 3 spins and 1x15sec penalty for recovery but managed to keep the first place, until Sterky and Xpander comes along at least.
:D
doomwarriorx Jun 11, 2017
I'm fine with my season too. Third place with an big hangover - could have been worst
tuubi Jun 11, 2017
I did pretty well in Wales... when I wasn't destroying my car and taking penalties.
Xpander Jun 11, 2017
Done also, pretty careful driving, few smaller mistakes no penalties. its up to sterky now again :)
Ehvis Jun 11, 2017
Quoting: tuubiI did pretty well in Wales... when I wasn't destroying my car and taking penalties.

Hmmm, yes. Lost 1.5 minutes in the third stage. Mostly due to dropping of the side and trying to drive back up. Ultimately failing and getting a double penalty after recovering.
Xpander Jun 11, 2017
So its completed. First post updated.
Seems sterky ragequited :(

Next Season already created! No Chance for Summer vacation :)

https://www.gamingonlinux.com/forum/topic/2781
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.