Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Dirt Rally - Workshop Presets issue?
inlinuxdude May 28, 2017
Anyone else have issues loading presets from the Steam Workshop? It acts like they load, but the presets don't actually change for me from the defaults... Very weird, and my google-fu isn't turning up anything..
Xpander May 28, 2017
did not have any issues with it when i last tried about few months ago
Ehvis May 28, 2017
I've tried a few times, but never saw any. I was wondering if it was a coincidence with my car/track combination.
inlinuxdude May 28, 2017
Quoting: EhvisI've tried a few times, but never saw any. I was wondering if it was a coincidence with my car/track combination.

Yeah, I think it's car specific. Once I subscribe to some for my car I see them, but when loading them, the slider position doesn't change from default.. (or wherever I'd previously adjusted the sliders)..
inlinuxdude May 28, 2017
Quoting: inlinuxdude
Quoting: EhvisI've tried a few times, but never saw any. I was wondering if it was a coincidence with my car/track combination.

Yeah, I think it's car specific. Once I subscribe to some for my car I see them, but when loading them, the slider position doesn't change from default.. (or wherever I'd previously adjusted the sliders)..

This is on SteamOS, btw... I haven't tried it on a "regular" Linux yet..
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.