You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
DiRT Rally GOL League - Group B Season
Page: 1/3»
  Go to:
Xpander Jun 11, 2017
League Website: https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues/league/85340/gol-4fun

Season Completed

Schedule:

• Every Event has 6 stages.

• 2 of them are Long, 4 Short.

• Checkpoint and Car Tuning is after every 2 stages

• Service Area after every stage

• Restarts not Allowed

• Car restrictions for Group B (4WD and RWD)

Sweden:
[

Monaco:
[

UK:
[

Finland:
[

Germany:
[

Greece:
Forgot to Screenshot this one and seems i can't anymore :(

Leaderboard:

1 Xpander 143
2 Sigz 106
3 Kallestofeles 78
4 Edwin 58
5 [GOL]Samsai 54
6 Meneghedson 34
7 tuubi 29
8 DeeVee 28
9 Redface 15
10 arnvidr 12
11 doomwarriorx 10
12 flipper 4
13 Pie 1

Happy Racing/Wrecking!
doomwarriorx Jun 12, 2017
my first outing in one group b in this game... should be dead at least 5 times. cornering is fun as hell but the car seems to have no suspension jumping like a bunny.
Xpander Jun 12, 2017
Done also. This was really hard, hands are so tired after this.
countless spins, 1 heavy crash with lots of rolling just before the finish on the stage 5 and 1 penalty with +15 sec.
Ehvis Jun 13, 2017
Wow. Considering I hate the Sweden track, I did pretty well. Mostly due the last two stages it appears. Luckily the Peugeot is pretty benign when hitting the snow banks, otherwise it would have been a tragedy. :D
Xpander Jun 14, 2017
Quoting: EhvisWow. Considering I hate the Sweden track, I did pretty well. Mostly due the last two stages it appears. Luckily the Peugeot is pretty benign when hitting the snow banks, otherwise it would have been a tragedy. :D

haha, nice.. i actually wonder how the hell i got that big of a lead with all the mistakes i made
tuubi Jun 14, 2017
This week has been so hectic and tiring I should have just skipped the event. Two of the shorter stages went okay, the rest I barely finished.
Xpander Jun 16, 2017
Too much Ice in Monaco. i was so close to getting DNF in some places.. also lots of spins and crashes against the guardrails
Ehvis Jun 16, 2017
I went just a few cm beyond close.
tuubi Jun 17, 2017
Uh... Did fastest time on stage three, then gently slid one of my rear wheels over an edge on a bloody straight on the fourth and instant DNF. Monaco is weird. But anyway, I remembered I absolutely love the Manta and I'll be driving the rest of the season with it.
sigz Jun 18, 2017
I really prefer when the road is tarmac :D
Xpander Jun 18, 2017
Monaco completed. So few who made it to the finish.
First post updated.

Back to Gravel(Mud) again
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.