Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
DiRT Rally GOL League - Group B Season
Page: «2/3»
  Go to:
tuubi Jun 20, 2017
Wales done. I did just fine in the first two stages. The less said about the rest of them, the better. Although I will say that disconnecting your controller in the middle of a stage is not a good idea.

PS: The Manta rocks! Gotta love all those butt-clenching slides. How about we do the next season with the Stratos to make everyone ragequit? ;)
Xpander Jun 20, 2017
disconnecting controller you say? :D What i did was started racing and discovered i didn't plug in my pedals :D, luckily that took me max 5 sec to plug them in, cause i was quite fast to notice it and pause the game :)

had some adventures in the ditches also but overall went quite good i feel.
sigz Jun 22, 2017
tss disconnecting controller, disconnecting pedals, I drove backwards
Xpander Jun 22, 2017
Finland done also because i will go away and probably be back on sunday evening.

1st long stage with 1 smaller crash into the trees, 2nd long stage 1 crash into the trees and 1 penalty +15 because of people standing in the stupid place :) .. 3rd stage went really good i felt, no mistakes except few corners where i could do a lot better. 4,5,6th with small spins.

i really love finland.. its fast and you need to think ahead a lot where to position your car for the next curve. lots of fighting with the group B car also because from the jumps it wants to pull up the nose too much, not balanced enough :)
sigz Jun 22, 2017
Why the f...k in finland they always put a jump juste before every f..ing curve
tuubi Jun 23, 2017
I was driving pretty well (IMHO) and having fun, but somehow managed to lose three wheels simultaneously when I sideswiped a small rock by the roadside. Instant DNF of course. I just don't get what happened.

The result doesn't bother me but too bad I don't get to drive the rest of the event. A good RWD in Finland is surprisingly enjoyable.
Ehvis Jun 25, 2017
Wow, this one was cursed. Three big one second stutters in the game that caused me to miss the turn and puncture a tire. Which is too bad because I normally do pretty well in Finland with that car.
Redface Jun 25, 2017
I broke my lights in the last stage, had to quit then because it was way to dark :-(
Xpander Jun 25, 2017
Finland done... Seems there are less people who participate recently. Probably good idea to make a pause after this season.

Anyway.. Next up is Germany, so tarmac masters can shine :)
Ehvis Jun 25, 2017
The notable feature of Germany is not the tarmac. It's the bloody rocks!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.