Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Any news on Shadow Warrior 2 ?
titi Jun 19, 2017
Are there any news about Shadow Warrior 2?
Will it still come to linux? And if... when?
Shmerl Jun 19, 2017
No news. Before they said something, that Linux release will depend on release for consoles. I think they still didn't release it for consoles, so we'll have to wait for that.
m2mg2 Jun 19, 2017
Quoting: ShmerlNo news. Before they said something, that Linux release will depend on release for consoles. I think they still didn't release it for consoles, so we'll have to wait for that.

Pretty sure PS4 and XBOne versions released May 19th. I hoped it would release with consoles but it didn't. I think they either just started working on it or are still looking for a porter, either way I give it 50/50 whether it ever makes it to Linux.
Avehicle7887 Jun 19, 2017
Really wish this would get ported someday, preferably by Aaron Melcher of Knockout Games. The first game has amazing performance for an OpenGL and such great visuals. It even runs fairly well on Intel HD laptop :-)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.