Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
DiRT Rally GOL League - Group A Season
Page: 1/4»
  Go to:
Xpander Jul 2, 2017
League Website: https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues/league/85340/gol-4fun

Season Finished!

Schedule:
[

• Every Event has 6 short stages.

• Checkpoint and Car Tuning is after every 2 stages

• Service Area after every 2 stages

• Restarts not Allowed

• Car restrictions for Group A

• Last stage in every Country is Night time Racing

Happy Corner cutting!

Sweden:
[

Finland:
[

Monaco:
[

Germany:
[

Greece:
[

UK:
[

League Standings

1 Xpander 150
2 tuubi 77
3 arnvidr 62
4 sterky 55
5 Meneghedson 52
6 Sigz 48
7 Kallestofeles 44
8 Ki 30
9 Edwin 30
10 Redface 20
11 flipper 16
12 DeeVee 2
Xpander Jul 3, 2017
And done.. Really enjoyed the stages..nice flow and crazy speeds.
first 2 i had small spins and on the second one i had to reverse to the finish for about 40-50m :D ...rest of them went pretty well with snowbanks used to my advantage :P
tuubi Jul 5, 2017
Had to do this event in two sittings. I did the first four stages yesterday night, barely awake, with a couple of penalties and lots of spins. And then the crappy mobile connection I'm using in my new apartment gave out. I just finished the last two and they went a bit better. Finished with a stylish penalty and a puncture in the last corner of the last stage of course.

EDIT: Please allow saving and quitting after every stage.
Xpander Jul 5, 2017
Quoting: tuubiEDIT: Please allow saving and quitting after every stage.

Can't edit current season, so I try to keep in mind for the next. However if your game crashes or you loose connection you will be able to resume from last checkpoint
Xpander Jul 6, 2017
Next Up: finland

first post updated, lots of people raced this time :)
Arnvidr Jul 7, 2017
Almost had a good-ish run through those, except for losing a tire (twice) on the third stage. Fixed the first one, losing me 1:30, but still almost made it in under 25 minutes. Seems I was the first one through, so no one to compare to yesterday, but still less than the lost wheel behind the leader after a few more drivers.

Summary: less disasters than a regular Finland run :D
Xpander Jul 9, 2017
Done also. Love Flying in Finland... Spins in Second and Fifth Stage, Stupid bushes inside the corners :D ..other than that went pretty well..Love those fast roads of finland
Arnvidr Jul 11, 2017
Had a pretty good run in Monaco as well, until I (once again) lost a wheel on the last stage. Managed to just about finish in first after all, so come get me :D
tuubi Jul 12, 2017
Two penalties on the last stage but hey, at least I survived Monaco this time! \o/

Quoting: ArnvidrManaged to just about finish in first after all, so come get me :D
Your wish is my command. ;)
Xpander Jul 12, 2017
That was close with Sigz :D

first stage, spin and puncture right after first split.
second stage, spin and puncture at the start of last split
third, fourth and fifth went without too much drama
last stage, 2 spins, really close to dnf on the snowy section :D
Xpander Jul 12, 2017
First post updated

Next Up: Germany
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.