Let the griping begin!

Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
On the new website...
Page: «7/7
  Go to:
Hamish Jan 31, 2013
I am missing the Shoutbox. I want to scream to the world that Desura finally has their banners working properly again.
Hamish Feb 1, 2013
Also, ever thought of adding article tagging?
Liam Dawe Feb 1, 2013
Shoutbox is on the TODO as is article tags.

I have a lot on it though so it's in order of priority for me to program in:

Current Roadmap:
Make top adverts on gol removable for user group 6 (ad free users) now indiegogo is over. ASAP

Submit game sale.
-Add form for users
-Reviewing for admin/editors

Allow 2 user groups “secondary_user_group” and do all checks on both. To allow things like ad free to also be accepted submitters for example.

Shoutbox for Hamish.

See it's there :P
Hamish Feb 2, 2013
See, I'm special. :P
Cheeseness Feb 3, 2013
Any chance of a #links for comments? I was going to link to a comment today, but none of the HTML elements have ids >_<
Hamish Feb 5, 2013
Another little picky point - when you post a comment in an article which has enough comments for the "Pagination" buttons to show up, you get kicked back to the first batch of comments rather than seeing the most recent posts come up (as well as your own I might add). A little annoying, especially when you want to quickly go back to edit something you just said.
Liam Dawe Feb 6, 2013
Quoting: HamishAnother little picky point - when you post a comment in an article which has enough comments for the "Pagination" buttons to show up, you get kicked back to the first batch of comments rather than seeing the most recent posts come up (as well as your own I might add). A little annoying, especially when you want to quickly go back to edit something you just said.
Done.
Liam Dawe Feb 6, 2013
Quoting: CheesenessAny chance of a #links for comments? I was going to link to a comment today, but none of the HTML elements have ids >_<
Done.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.