You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support me on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! We will also never show adverts to anyone who supports GamingOnLinux! Alternatively, you can support me on Paypal.
West Norwood indicator on Feral radar now completely gone...?
Duke Takeshi commented on 23 August 2017 at 9:50 pm UTC

Heyho,
any of you guys noticed that after the split-up of linux and mac versions of that "west norwood" game, it seems to be gone completely now...? Really weird. Only war of the chosen and grid for mobile show up.

Ehvis commented on 23 August 2017 at 10:12 pm UTC

Yes. IIRC, there was even a news post about it. And War of the Chosen merged into one again. I still think West Norwood may have been the Norsca DLC, which I think should arrive tomorrow.

jens commented on 24 August 2017 at 6:30 pm UTC

EhvisYes. IIRC, there was even a news post about it. And War of the Chosen merged into one again. I still think West Norwood may have been the Norsca DLC, which I think should arrive tomorrow.

My best guess would be F1 2017 now. Having first a Mac release and asking if there is demand for Linux could be an explanation why there were two dots in different lanes shortly before it disappeared.

Ehvis commented on 24 August 2017 at 7:56 pm UTC

jensMy best guess would be F1 2017 now. Having first a Mac release and asking if there is demand for Linux could be an explanation why there were two dots in different lanes shortly before it disappeared.

I had that idea as well. But I couldn't really find any strong links between "norwood" and F1.

jens commented on 24 August 2017 at 8:16 pm UTC

EhvisBut I couldn't really find any strong links between "norwood" and F1.

I haven't found some links either

erlaan commented on 5 September 2017 at 4:30 pm UTC

Norwood is back on the radar. But it's called ONE return to West norwood please

And the mac version is gone. But can it be Bioshock remastered. THat the latest out for the mac. I have no clue. Feral maybe is trolling us a little.

jens commented on 5 September 2017 at 6:09 pm UTC

Strange indeed. I would still go for F1 2017 since that was just released to Mac.. but I hope that I'm entirely wrong and that I soon have to spend some money for F1 2017 _and_ something very cool I don't know yet

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Forum Posts
Facebook