You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
West Norwood indicator on Feral radar now completely gone...?
Duke Takeshi Aug 23, 2017
Heyho,
any of you guys noticed that after the split-up of linux and mac versions of that "west norwood" game, it seems to be gone completely now...? Really weird. Only war of the chosen and grid for mobile show up.
Ehvis Aug 23, 2017
Yes. IIRC, there was even a news post about it. And War of the Chosen merged into one again. I still think West Norwood may have been the Norsca DLC, which I think should arrive tomorrow.
jens Aug 24, 2017
  • Supporter
Quoting: EhvisYes. IIRC, there was even a news post about it. And War of the Chosen merged into one again. I still think West Norwood may have been the Norsca DLC, which I think should arrive tomorrow.

My best guess would be F1 2017 now. Having first a Mac release and asking if there is demand for Linux could be an explanation why there were two dots in different lanes shortly before it disappeared.
Ehvis Aug 24, 2017
Quoting: jensMy best guess would be F1 2017 now. Having first a Mac release and asking if there is demand for Linux could be an explanation why there were two dots in different lanes shortly before it disappeared.

I had that idea as well. But I couldn't really find any strong links between "norwood" and F1.
jens Aug 24, 2017
  • Supporter
Quoting: EhvisBut I couldn't really find any strong links between "norwood" and F1.

I haven't found some links either ;)
erlaan Sep 5, 2017
Norwood is back on the radar. But it's called ONE return to West norwood please

And the mac version is gone. But can it be Bioshock remastered. THat the latest out for the mac. I have no clue. Feral maybe is trolling us a little.
jens Sep 5, 2017
  • Supporter
Strange indeed. I would still go for F1 2017 since that was just released to Mac.. but I hope that I'm entirely wrong and that I soon have to spend some money for F1 2017 _and_ something very cool I don't know yet :)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.