Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
DiRT Rally GOL League - 2010s Season
Page: 1/6»
  Go to:
Xpander Sep 10, 2017
League Website: https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues/league/85340/gol-4fun

Season Completed!

Schedule:
[

• Every Event has 6 short stages.

• Every Event has 1 Long stage (First one).

• Every Event has 1 night stage.

• Service Area and Car Tuning is after every 2 stages, but also after a long stage

• Checkpoint after every stage

• Restarts not Allowed

• Car restrictions for 2010s

• Every event lasts 1 week (plenty of time to get some times in)

Happy Sliding!

Sweden:

[

Monaco:
[

Greece:
[

Finland:
[

Germany:
[

UK:
[

LEAGUE STANDINGS

1 Xpander 136
2 tuubi 80
3 Meneghedson 72
4 muell 69
5 arnvidr 64
6 Skully 31
7 ? 29
8 Starving 25
9 CallMeRoot 25
10 Edwin 20
11 WeaselShark 19
12 flipper 15
13 Redface 7
14 bladerunner 6
15 [GOL]Samsai 4
Edmene Sep 12, 2017
Stage 1: two spins
Stage 2: one spin
Stage 3: one spin and an overturn
Stage 4: one spin
Stage 5: clean run
Stage 6: clean run
Stage 7: clean run

In resume a bad start and a good end.
Xpander Sep 14, 2017
Sweden:

Stage 1: one spin
Stage 2: double spin, spin with reverse needed, regular spin - terrible stage for me :D
Stage 3: clean
Stage 4: clean
Stage 5: overshot the corner, hit the fences, another overshot for corner, into the snowbanks with +15 sec penalty
Stage 6: clean
Stage 7: clean
tuubi Sep 17, 2017
Almost fell asleep at the wheel... er, thumbstick, but hey, I've done worse in Sweden. The fourth stage was where I hit my groove. Too bad I lost it in the fifth.
Xpander Sep 17, 2017
First post updated, someone from Estonia beat me, i wonder who he is. he has lots of races according to the info on the dirtrally page :D and i wonder if he/she even is using linux at all. Anyway at least i have a challenge now :)
tuubi Sep 18, 2017
Quoting: GuestHi, I requested to join the league. My name will be probably CallMeRoot, not jegmancs.
Accepted. Welcome to the league!

Quoting: GuestI am looking forward to some friendly competition.
We're all friendly, but only the Estonians seem to get competitive. ;)
Koopacabras Sep 19, 2017
I f**ck**d up on Monaco!:><: I fell off a cliff on the third :><: Now I'm done for the rest of the season.
Didn't know that. So if you car gets destroyed you are done, no spare cars in the service area?
Xpander Sep 19, 2017
Quoting: chancho_zombieI f**ck**d up on Monaco!:><: I felt off a cliff on the third :><: Now I'm done for the rest of the season.
Didn't knew that. So if you car gets destroyed you are done, no spare cars in the service area?

no, you are not done for the rest of the season, just monaco is retired. its like in real rallies, if you crash it too hard theres no way to go on either and in monaco its the case of the cliffs, no way spectators can pull car back onto the road from there :D
tuubi Sep 19, 2017
Quoting: chancho_zombieI felt off a cliff on the third :><: Now I'm done for the rest of the season.
Like Xpander said, you're only out for this event. I bet this has happened to most of us in Monaco at some point. The tiniest mistake can result in a DNF on those narrow alpine roads.
Arnvidr Sep 20, 2017
Did that in the second turn of the first stage of my first monthly event :p
Liam Dawe Sep 20, 2017
I really need to participate, but damn I suck.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.