Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
A New Game Screenshots Thread
Page: «10/19»
  Go to:
Hamish Feb 1, 2018
Not a great sign when you have to take an over six month holiday to return to a game, but I have finally come back to try and win my campaign of Torchlight II.

Avehicle7887 Feb 20, 2018
Beautiful Arx Fatalis, almost 16 years and still looks great. I love claustrophobic RPG's :D
Playing it using the Arx-Libertatis source port.

Hamish Feb 26, 2018
After finally besting Durlag's Tower, the wearied party of adventurers limps back to the Song of the Morning Temple to perform a little necromancy on their fallen comrade. Once restored to life, she shares her feelings with the party's leader.

whizse Mar 10, 2018

I'm playing through Police Quest for the first time. One of the Sierra series that's uncharted territory for me.

I keep crashing the car, or having it stolen, but at least I haven't ended up dead by nose picking so that's a plus!
Hamish Mar 21, 2018
I finally bested Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition yesterday morning:

All you need to do is spawn so many hapless monsters that Sarevok is barely able to reach you. Still not sure why the Battle Horror just gave up though. :P
Hamish Mar 23, 2018
Of course as soon as I decide to bide my time by trying out Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition GOG.com puts Siege of Dragonspear on sale...

I was actually enjoying the more narrow combat focus of Icewind Dale too. Ah well, I shall come back to you.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.