You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
A New Game Screenshots Thread
Page: «16/19»
  Go to:
Xpander Apr 16, 2021
Metro Exodus Native linux port. Super smooth! Very nicely done.

Rooster Apr 17, 2021
Quoting: 14

Tomb Raider: Dark Souls Edition
(Actually: Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Are you trying to say Rise of the Tomb Raider is hard?
damarrin Apr 17, 2021
Quoting: Rooster

It’s probably hard on hard.

That said, it really looks like Dark Souls in this screenshot.
Rooster Apr 17, 2021
Quoting: damarrin

I'm asking because Tomb Raider hard by design (not just as an option in settings) sounds like something I would very much want to play.
14 Apr 17, 2021
Quoting: damarrin

I'm asking because Tomb Raider hard by design (not just as an option in settings) sounds like something I would very much want to play.
There were some challenging fights for sure, even on normal. My point with the screenshot, though, was the look. There are many fogged doorways with low lighting in Souls games. And this scene in particular has a lot of dead corpses, which is par for the course in a Souls game.

Last edited by 14 on 17 April 2021 at 9:01 pm UTC
Avehicle7887 May 3, 2021
Been replaying Doom 3 using the dhewm3 project. I must say this game has aged very well, it's been almost 17 years since the original release!

Lachu May 13, 2021
I d not fully understand English, so I do not known It is related to a screenshots of new game (so I recently bought it) or a new screenshots of some game.

There is link to my Civ6 match:
http://imgurl.pl/img2/civ6_609cde7ec3bec.png

I have prosperity economy. I had also 550 Culture per turn, but I decided to join Culture CityState to my country by great merchant. I was master of this city state and it gives me a lot of profits (culture and +2 diplomatic points). I think it was bad decision, because probably I could won many turns before I at least won.
Hamish May 13, 2021
Quoting: LachuI d not fully understand English, so I do not known It is related to a screenshots of new game (so I recently bought it) or a new screenshots of some game.
You're alright. Back in the day there was a different screenshot thread, but when the forums relaunched in 2013 or so I decided to make a new one, hence "A New Game Screenshots Thread".
Hamish May 26, 2021
Koopacabras May 27, 2021
Witcher 3 middle of the game.. Venturing into Skellige

I think I might have skipped quite a number of side missions and enter Skellige way before that I'm supposed to, but I think I'm ready level 13 is not bad and I have quite a few of armour recipes that might help.
btw it's waayy easier than Witcher 2, haven't found a monster boss like the Kayran or Letho yet, I remember those took me days just to kill them each.

Last edited by Koopacabras on 27 May 2021 at 7:41 am UTC
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.