Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «4/72»
  Go to:
Hamish Feb 4, 2014
Quoting: liamdaweMines a rather boring (i like things simple!) Manjaro 64bit dual screen setup

When did you jump to Manjaro then Liam?
Liam Dawe Feb 4, 2014
Quoting: Hamish
Quoting: liamdaweMines a rather boring (i like things simple!) Manjaro 64bit dual screen setup
When did you jump to Manjaro then Liam?

About a day or two ago, accidentally nuked my entire pc trying to wipe windows off of it so now it's 100% Manjaro.
Hamish Feb 4, 2014
Quoting: liamdaweAbout a day or two ago, accidentally nuked my entire pc trying to wipe windows off of it so now it's 100% Manjaro.

Hope you made good backups beforehand. :S:
realitydroid Feb 4, 2014
Xpander Mar 2, 2014
ohoh.. new desktop screenshot thread... havent posted for a long time:

[
Hamish Mar 3, 2014
Now it is time for March:

Changes include my fixing of a bug in my Conky script which had stayed undetected since at least last October, as well as the fact that I now have at least two more new game icons... :D

...and the fact that they placed ImageShack behind a pay-wall. :><:
rick01457 Mar 10, 2014
Here's my latest Arch desktop. Cairo-dock, with mini Xfce4 panels. With a nice Portal wallpaper of course

Edit:
I decided to add the (rather fetching) Gold&Grey conky setup to either side of my cairo-dock, and remove the xfce4 panel clock. Not sure if it's a bit ott, but it fit's quite nicely:
Hamish Apr 2, 2014
And now it is time for April:

The wallpaper used on my main monitor features a new design for a GNU/Linux logo that I actually rather like:
http://dablim.deviantart.com/art/GNU-Linux-Minimal-Wallpaper-425947723

The one on the second screen is just another generic Arch Linux wallpaper to go with the other wallpaper:
http://www.wallpaperbod.com/wallpaper/wall-linux-colored-grey-gnu-arch-linux.html

Other than the fact that I now have a new Bastion icon that is basically all that I have to report.
rick01457 Apr 19, 2014
Well. Here's my latest desktop.

I got sick of cairo dock pretty quickly after too many buggy effects. I moved back to a nice clean xfce4 look, with a simple conky-manager preset (just modified the colours on it).
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.