Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «30/71»
  Go to:
slavezeo Aug 27, 2018

The Halloween date info is a conky script I put together. I've been using it for years to get hyped for the holiday!
hummer010 Aug 30, 2018

Avehicle7887 Aug 30, 2018
My new favorite game is now also part of my desktop.

Xpander Sep 11, 2018
[
skyrrd Sep 11, 2018
Was toying around with kde for some weeks, now i'm giving xfce4 a new try (used to love it before switching to my main de Gnome3)
You see, i kind of need my regular shuffle ;)

Hamish Sep 13, 2018
I finally finished extracting honey for the year this week, so I have now switched from August's honey combs to a fresh set of wallpapers for September at last:

Spud13y Sep 29, 2018

Had to change to Xfce from Cinnamon. The straw that broke the camel's back was that Nemo choked when I needed to use my external hard drive and Thunar did not. Startup applications didn't work on Cinnamon (on Arch and Debian). I was tinkering with i3 but couldn't lock it anymore when that worked on Debian. Xfce on a cold boot has a bit less RAM than what I had setup on i3 (not that it mattered ultimately). Also Halloween month very soon with a wallpaper by My Nintendo account.
Hamish Oct 4, 2018
This Halloween marks twenty years since the shareware release of Blood II: The Chosen, so I have dual Caleb's glaring at me to look forward to for the rest of October:

Also have a new BioShock icon down with my WINE and DOSBox games.
Xpander Oct 8, 2018
No changes, except wallpaper
[
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.