Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
ARK/OOO (Out of Office)
Ardje commented on 21 December 2017 at 10:39 am UTC

Hi Guys,
I have 2 bases with dino's.
I will be AFK for 10 days. I know they can survive 7 days when well fed. But 10 days?
I have a base near the red obelisk, and near the swamp.
Can somebody occassionally (every 2 days) get the cooked fish from the fridges and put it in the through?
I will reward you with 200 bars of metal, and you can use the prime meat jerky and prime meat in the fridges that are unlocked.
Or better: anything that is unlocked at my base is meant for sharing. At the read obelisk I have green value crossbows...
My tribe is called Dirty Campers, and gues I am dirtycamper myself :-).
BTW: for the swamp thing you have to fly through the roof, as I have closed the door to keep my unicorn(!) safe...

Xpander commented on 21 December 2017 at 11:55 am UTC

i think they will be fine if you put the feeding through full before you leave, they will be well fed then and shouldn't starve. at least i remember them being longer than 7 days alive.

Ardje commented on 21 December 2017 at 1:20 pm UTC

Xpanderi think they will be fine if you put the feeding through full before you leave, they will be well fed then and shouldn't starve. at least i remember them being longer than 7 days alive.
Well, I know that the GOL server has some settings I like... I mean: taming a unicorn with only 2 rockarots... 4s. job \0/ .
I am cooking a lot of fish right now and will be putting that in the through...
They should survive as I don't have penns so they will kill every wild carnivore that comes along. But at the red obelisk that's not a lot.
Only my flyers are on passive follow, and my herbivores are at passive and followed by the carnivores.
So I will fill the through with berries and cooked fish and cross my fingers 8-D.

Ardje commented on 22 December 2017 at 10:15 am UTC

Never mind...
I put my noble steed on passive, and was running around and I saw a nice kapro of l100.
Forgetting that I only had half my armor (needed chitin to repair), the kapro got me instead, and when I came back he already found my unicorn. And before I could get it on self defense, he died, in front of my eyes :-(. I will never be able to make rainbows again without the unicorn poop.
How can I make it 10 days offline, while I just let my dearest unicorn get mauled.
I need to repent.

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Sneaky Beaky: „HITMAN“
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts