You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures we have no timed articles and no paywalls. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through Paypal, Flattr and Liberapay.!
  Go to:
WINE Game Screenshot Thread
wojtek88 commented on 11 September 2018 at 10:10 am UTC

Niko, it's good to see you once again!

Man, I am so impressed with Proton. It took me some time to setup it though, but after applying 3 workarounds game launches and it is playable. I start to seriously consider new rig, as there are so many great games on Linux now.

Also, like in every Proton game I've tried, playing with Steam controller is not a problem .

skyrrd commented on 18 September 2018 at 7:39 pm UTC

wow that game is one remarkable experience...really hooked right now =)

playing with steamplay/proton and installed xact via winetricks. no issues whatsoever, audio is working great...(sometimes getting a bit off sync in cutscenes, but i can live with that)

rcgamer commented on 7 October 2018 at 3:10 am UTC

Finally got past that first part of Nier Automata. Yay, now I can save.

Hamish commented on 8 October 2018 at 4:06 am UTC

When the going gets tough, the tough get Big Daddies to fight each other to steal their cash:

rcgamer commented on 11 October 2018 at 1:22 am UTC

Quantum Break

Avehicle7887 commented on 11 October 2018 at 1:01 pm UTC

Started Darksiders 2 - Deathinitive Edition, the DX11 renderer doesn't work (both with DXVK and without) due to an issue with the game, however it comes with an OpenGL one and performs very well with it.

rcgamer commented on 18 October 2018 at 10:23 am UTC

Final Fantasy XIII

YoRHa-2B commented on 22 October 2018 at 3:40 pm UTC

Resonance of Fate, with a wine-staging setup because Proton only shows a black screen. The game supports 4k rendering even on lower-resolution monitors, which results in quite nice image quality.

Avehicle7887 commented on 22 October 2018 at 5:40 pm UTC

Ghost of a Tale with DXVK.

debianxfce commented on 24 October 2018 at 12:42 pm UTC

Just Cause 3 is for sale in Steam. Runs fine with wine-staging 3.18 and DXVK 0.90.

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Puzzle Tiles: „Opus Magnum“
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts