Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
WINE Game Screenshot Thread
Page: «21/21
  Go to:
Avehicle7887 Jun 19, 2022
Dug into my library for old games that I bought but never played, forgot I had this gem.

Gurumin - A Monstrous Adventure

Free_gamer Jun 20, 2022
It has been quite fun so far, though it's very different to the original game. Performance wise it's quite good on my machine, but I have to launch it using DX11 or else it did hang on the first flash-back.

Avehicle7887 Feb 9, 2023
Been meaning to start this game for ages, I feel the gameplay and graphics held up well after almost 13 years.

Game name - Singularity

Grogan Feb 11, 2023
Singularity is a hidden gem. Some years ago, a friend gave it to us because he didn't like it (Xbox 360) and we played the Hell out of it that night. I went home and bought it on Steam that night.

Yes, it works great on Linux (well, last time I played it). It's been a few years now, I think I'd enjoy another play through of that again now.
whizse Aug 11, 2023
Just making sure the classics still work...

To get the game working on modern Windows (including Wine/Proton) South Park PC Improved! with nglide is needed.

To actually have any fun playing the game drugs and/or alcohol is needed.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.