Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
DiRT Rally GOL League - 2010 Extended Season
Page: «12/12
  Go to:
Skully Apr 9, 2018
I don't care what cars really. Pick whatever
tuubi Apr 9, 2018
Quoting: ajgpWhen I try and connect in account management on the racenet site I get forwarded to steam to sign in and link, when I complete that I get a message about an unspecified error with the accounts management and nothing gets linked.
Oh sorry, didn't notice your reply. I have no idea what's causing this if it's not some script getting blocked by an ad blocker or something. Can you log in to dirtgame.com using the Steam option? You might want to contact Codemasters support.
Cmdr_Iras Apr 9, 2018
Quoting: tuubi
Quoting: ajgpWhen I try and connect in account management on the racenet site I get forwarded to steam to sign in and link, when I complete that I get a message about an unspecified error with the accounts management and nothing gets linked.
Oh sorry, didn't notice your reply. I have no idea what's causing this if it's not some script getting blocked by an ad blocker or something. Can you log in to dirtgame.com using the Steam option? You might want to contact Codemasters support.

No worries; no the steam login option never works it just dumps me back at the login page; I have tried multiple browsers and have even resorted to booting windows to try with no luck. Have dropped support an email now as its a pain in the arse really!
Xpander Apr 9, 2018
F***ing GREAT! Their website is utter garbage. I managed to fill all the info for next 12 events and 6 stages. lots of clicking, about 20 minutes to click, my hand already hurts from this and when i hit Finish. then, this!

[

and everything is ereased....
Xpander Apr 9, 2018
ok i think i managed to do it finally, after 20 minutes of more clicking.
there might be some mistakes here and there cause i tried to rush it because if it logs you out before you are done then you have to start all over again.

This season is Completed. First post is updated.

Group B extended season topic here:

https://www.gamingonlinux.com/forum/topic/3261
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.