Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Night/Dark mode - theme for the site
Guppy Feb 5, 2018
I know it's a big ask, but it's alot easier on the eyes
Liam Dawe Feb 5, 2018
This is already available for people who sub to our Patreon.
Guppy Feb 6, 2018
Oh, is it just me or is this information not available anywhere ? Other than you posting it just now, that is
Xpander Feb 6, 2018
and its great :)

[
tuubi Feb 6, 2018
Quoting: GuppyOh, is it just me or is this information not available anywhere ? Other than you posting it just now, that is
That's true. I can't find the info anywhere either. Maybe some description of these supporter perks could be on the "Support Us" page?

Also, I assume any of the donation options should do, not just Patreon. I switched to direct donations a couple of months ago and I'm still listed as a supporter and get to enjoy the dark theme.

Quoting: Xpanderand its great :)
Indeed. :)
Hamish Feb 6, 2018
Been a long awhile since I checked out the dark theme. Looks like Liam has put some good work into it since I last took a look at it.

The greyscale penguins with the dark theme kind of creep me out though. ;)
HadBabits Nov 24, 2018
This stumped me today, eventually realized it's because my Patreon contributions ended (nothing personal, just financial :/). Forgot that this website is SO WHITE; guess I'll break out the eye drops until I can contribute again XD
Xpander Nov 26, 2018
You can also use stylus extension/plugin for firefox/vivaldi/chrome/opera you name it

https://userstyles.org/styles/browse/gamingonlinux

I use it for nearly every site, because i don't know why more sites don't have dark theme at least as an option. white backgrounds kill my eyes.

Luckily this site has pretty nice Dark Theme
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.