Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Working around Ryzen CPU freezes
Page: «4/4
  Go to:
Shmerl May 11, 2018
Quoting: devnullI've seen something quite similar with Samsung NVME drives. The latency remains high
because the drive remains at a lower power state.

Funny, I've just got recent Samsung nvme for my primary drive, and was trying to figure out its erase block size. Samsung support was completely abysmal, they refused to give any information and said something weird like "we aren't allowed to support Linux users". Whaat??

I ended up setting 6 MiB offset for partitions to account for some potentially weird erase block sizes (like 1536 KiB one). And fio produces some of these results.
devnull May 11, 2018
To be fair, that is a bit of an odd question :) Not entirely sure I know why you'd need that nor if you meant the trim? And did you mean the _960_ ? 970's just came out like this week no?
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.