Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
LucKey Productions: A free and open source game development cult
Modanung Mar 28, 2018
I would hereby like to introduce you to a contingent resource of free and open-source games for Linux:
LucKey Productions, a game development cult that is mindfully zealous about FOSS.

The cult's primary goal is to create free and open-source games and tools using only free software. Beyond that the aim is to open LucKey Orifices around the world where people may walk in and exchange their knowledge concerning free and open source software. LucKey Devels could meet here to progress the cult's many projects meant to liberate the industry and entertain the liberated. If you can spare coin to further this vision of free-flowing development your kind donation will be met with utmost gratitude.

Currently there are three games available through itch.io:

The first is a twin-stick-shooter that can be played with four players, the second is a board game for two players set in a calming environment. A-Mazing Urho is a maze rhythm game which started out as a jam entry.
I'm also really excited about these - as of yet - unreleased titles:

On GitLab you can see what else is in the pipeline. I hope you like the results so far and that you may water the seeds if you do.

魔大农
LucKey Productions Founder
Modanung Apr 20, 2018
Much obliged, Patola. Hopefully LucKey Productions will find its way into numerous GoL articles as well. :)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.