You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
[FIXED] Release Calendar drop-down lists
WorMzy Apr 3, 2018
On https://www.gamingonlinux.com/index.php?module=calendar there are two sets of drop-down lists, one at the top of the page, and one at the bottom. The former are populated with years and months, but the latter are empty. Looking at the page source, it seems the arrays aren't getting initialized for the second set, so it's just inserting the name of the array instead(?):

<div class="box">
<div class="head">Pick a year and month:</div>
<div class="body form-group">
<form method="get">
<input type="hidden" name="module" value="calendar" />
<div class="group">
<div class="col-5">
<select name="year">{:options}</select>
</div>
<div class="col-5">
<select name="month">{:month_options}</select>
</div>
<div class="col-2">
<button type="submit">Change</button>
</div>
</div>
</form>
</div>
</div>
Liam Dawe Apr 3, 2018
Yup, it's not currently ready for the public hence it not being linked anywhere, it's something I will be getting back to soon hopefully to polish it up some more :)
WorMzy Apr 3, 2018
Ah, sorry, I didn't realise it wasn't ready for prime time. :)

You've linked to in on the public liberapay page btw, which is where I found it. :P
Liam Dawe Apr 4, 2018
Woops, well I've gone ahead and fixed that then.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.