Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Open-source cross platform game
I've begun a political gaming project called Resist. This game will allow the user to play as a fictional anti-Trump "resistance" dedicated to toppling the president. I plan for this game to be cross-platform and for there to be a linux version of it.
If anyone could help develop this game the repository is here. There will be a CLI and a GUI version of the game. I'd like this game to be ported to as many platforms as possible. If anyone cpuld help develop the game please assist in doing so. (It could be by designing UI,submitting media for the game, or programming or anything else)
GustyGhost Apr 22, 2018
It has been two days and not a single line of code has appeared in the repo. You don't expect other people to build this game for you?
Quoting: GustyGhostIt has been two days and not a single line of code has appeared in the repo. You don't expect other people to build this game for you?
I'm really sorry, I had to reinstall the OS lately and have been setting it up again the past few days. Anyway what I've gotten around to before then is in the command-line-based branch.
Sorry for taking so long to respond.
I will be busy for the next few days and won't have time to work on the game.
This project is being temporarily delayed due to RL factors. (I'll make a post here when I'm next able to work on it.)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.