Plutocracy - a PC game about wealth & power
yelloWhiteQuotes May 11, 2018
Hi, everybody!

We launched a few days ago our IndieGoGo campaign "Plutocracy". I invite you to see the IndieGoGo Page for more information and visual, and to receive your feedback.

Here is the game trailer :)

Have you ever dreamed of billions that would open up to you a world of unlimited opportunities? The world that’s subject to your will and completely in your power? Plutocracy is a business simulator with a detailed economic system that gives you a chance to become the richest person on the earth and to secretly rule the world as well as influence the decisions of politicians, lobby laws for your own benefits. Can you change the turn of history in your name?

yelloWhiteQuotes May 12, 2018
Quoting: GuestInteresting but it seems the indiegogo page doesn’t mention Linux anywhere.

Yeah, you're right, but we mentioned Linux on Steam:)
yelloWhiteQuotes May 14, 2018
Quoting: GuestSteam sucks, i hate steam :).

Why?:) 'cause an unstable work?:)
yelloWhiteQuotes May 16, 2018
Quoting: GuestBecause games you buy on steam aren't worth a penny and they spy on you.
Yeah, i agree with you to a certain extent...:)Btw, we're also going to sell the game on GOG and other available platforms
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.