You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
  Go to:
Basemark GPU Benchmark
callcifer commented on 1 November 2018 at 10:14 pm UTC

Updated the boards, but your results look very weird. Your 1080Ti managed to outperform madchaotikan's RTX2080 on OpenGL, but significantly underperformed on Vulkan. Is it possibly a CPU thing?

Xpander commented on 1 November 2018 at 11:02 pm UTC

callciferUpdated the boards, but your results look very weird. Your 1080Ti managed to outperform madchaotikan's RTX2080 on OpenGL, but significantly underperformed on Vulkan. Is it possibly a CPU thing?

it might be, with vulkan running i didnt see any CPU load at all, basically zero, or say 1.5%. with openGL there was 1 thread going max, aka ~6% load in my 16thread cpu. so that might come down to singlethread perf as the OpenGL benchmark never capped GPU utilization also, it was just around 70%. Didnt check the GPU utilization on Vulkan though

Xpander commented on 29 November 2018 at 3:36 pm UTC

Ok updated to GPUBenchmark 1.1 but now Vulkan option isn't available for me somehow. DXVK Works, Vulkan Native games work.

OpenGL Result:

HW Info:

callcifer commented on 1 December 2018 at 3:13 pm UTC

How/where did you download 1.1?

Xpander commented on 2 December 2018 at 7:23 pm UTC

callciferHow/where did you download 1.1?

from their site, i think they took it down to fix some issues. It's 3.2GB so if you interested i can upload it somewhere. But i guess its better to wait while they have fixed version up on their website

drlamb commented on 3 December 2018 at 3:55 pm UTC

Xpander

from their site, i think they took it down to fix some issues. It's 3.2GB so if you interested i can upload it somewhere. But i guess its better to wait while they have fixed version up on their website

Please

I find the lack of AMD (vega) results disturbing and I'd like to fix that.

Xpander commented on 3 December 2018 at 5:44 pm UTC

drlamb
Xpander

Please

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NG1A6VsRRcX7G7yJ7kANnfba6e_WfPmm

pete910 commented on 6 December 2018 at 3:06 pm UTC

drlamb
Xpander

Please

Good luck with that on vega, Still a no go on vulkan

callcifer commented on 6 December 2018 at 3:51 pm UTC

There is a new 1.1.0 release, hopefully with fixes. I've updated the Arch package.

EDIT: OK finally managed to test the new release. No Vulkan option and a worse OpenGL score for me

pete910 commented on 6 December 2018 at 11:45 pm UTC

callciferThere is a new 1.1.0 release, hopefully with fixes. I've updated the Arch package.

EDIT: OK finally managed to test the new release. No Vulkan option and a worse OpenGL score for me

Replied to you on reddit I think, There's no Vulkan option for me either. AMD RX64

Edit:

What kind of score difference are you seeing ?

Go to:

Due to spam you need to Register and Login to comment.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Tac Tics: „SteamWorld Heist“
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts