Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Humble Bundle keys part 1
Page: «2/4»
  Go to:
herycp Oct 4, 2018
i would like have
Moon Hunters
Wasteland
Wasteland 2
vgnmnky Oct 4, 2018
Quoting: herycpi would like have
Moon Hunters
Wasteland
Wasteland 2

Hi. Your profile is set to private, so I'm not able to message you or check you out for Linuxness :p
subi84 Oct 4, 2018
I would like GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst ? Thanks for doing this !
vgnmnky Oct 4, 2018
Quoting: subi84I would like GOD EATER 2 Rage Burst ? Thanks for doing this !

No problem. But as above, your profile is private so I'm not able to message you or check you're not a Windows gamer passing through!
herycp Oct 4, 2018
Quoting: vgnmnky
Quoting: herycpi would like have
Moon Hunters
Wasteland
Wasteland 2

Hi. Your profile is set to private, so I'm not able to message you or check you out for Linuxness :p
sorry,, now im not private anymore :)
ParanoidPenguin Oct 5, 2018
I would like Cursed Castilla. Thanks.
Koopacabras Oct 5, 2018
Hi!! thanks for your generosity. Is dead rising 4 still available? some of the previous versions worked on proton. Maybe in the future it will work.
vgnmnky Oct 11, 2018
Any more takers? There are still a few games available showing on the first page.
Acrophobic Oct 11, 2018
Quoting: vgnmnkyAny more takers? There are still a few games available showing on the first page.

Could I get Subterrain, please ? I've finished CrossCode, so I'm looking for another ARPG. I also heard it runs nicely on Wine, so it might supported by Steam Play in future.
tuubi Oct 11, 2018
I already got a couple of games (thanks again, Lara Croft GO was fun and I know I'll enjoy the other two), but if nobody else is interested, I'd be willing to try running The Sexy Brutale in Wine or Proton. People seem to have had mixed results on Proton but plain old Wine-staging seems like a sure bet for the DRM-free version. Still wouldn't buy Windows games for this purpose, but getting one for free doesn't count, right? :)

Nevermind, Arehandoro wants the game so give it to him instead. I got my share. :)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.