Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Humble Bundle keys part 1
Page: «3/4»
  Go to:
Arehandoro Oct 11, 2018
Could I get The Sexy Brutale if it's still available, please?

I also would like to add:

Star Trek online - Humble Trekkie Pack key if anyone is interested.
vgnmnky Oct 11, 2018
More games:

Mr. Shifty
Quantum Break
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend
H1Z1
Nex Machina
Passpartout: The Starving Artist
Rivals of Aether
STRAFE: Millennium Edition
Epistory - Typing Chronicles
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
Prototype 2
Tormentor X Punisher
Dead Rising 2
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Silence
skyrrd Oct 11, 2018
Wow, awesome giveaway. I already got one game from you, but I also would love to get strafe and silence.
Ehvis Oct 11, 2018
I'd like to have a go at Quantum Break on Wine!
Anorelsan Oct 11, 2018
Awesome guys! You are great!
Arehandoro Oct 11, 2018
Quoting: tuubiI already got a couple of games (thanks again, Lara Croft GO was fun and I know I'll enjoy the other two), but if nobody else is interested, I'd be willing to try running The Sexy Brutale in Wine or Proton. People seem to have had mixed results on Proton but plain old Wine-staging seems like a sure bet for the DRM-free version. Still wouldn't buy Windows games for this purpose, but getting one for free doesn't count, right? :)

Nevermind, Arehandoro wants the game so give it to him instead. I got my share. :)

Thanks mate :)
AciD Oct 12, 2018
Hey vgnmnky, if it's still available, I'd like Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!.

Thanks for your kind gesture ! ;)
vgnmnky Oct 12, 2018
Quoting: AciDHey vgnmnky, if it's still available, I'd like Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!.

Thanks for your kind gesture ! ;)

I can get that to you, but your profile is set to private so I can't currently message you or check you're not a Windows loving bot ;)
AciD Oct 12, 2018
I was pretty sure I had my profile on 'public' mode, but it turns out the option I read was misleading!
I've updated my profile, thanks!
thoughtfulhippo Oct 12, 2018
I'd like to try "Passpartout: The Starving Artist" if still available. Thanks
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.