Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Am I the only one having problems with spcr.netlify.com??
All the games pages show me this:
QuoteNot Found
Could not find any record in Steam for App ID: whatever. This can happen if a game was removed from the store.Plans are in place to fix that situation by looking for game information elsewhere. Please come back later!
Cr1ogen Oct 4, 2018
I have the same problem!! (Tengo el mismo problema, tampoco me carga la base de datos de la pagina)
Guppy Oct 4, 2018
Looks like their connection to steam has been cut - properly an expired api key or the like
Liam Dawe Oct 4, 2018
Quoting: GuppyLooks like their connection to steam has been cut - properly an expired api key or the like
Or they were doing too many requests and got themselves on a ban list.

I hope they weren't stupid enough to be doing a Steam API request every time you visited the page...
It works again, but it has this message:
QuoteSteamDB is having connectivity issues. SPCR may not function properly!
g000h Oct 4, 2018
I had the problem, and went to view their raw report instead (which was still working). Just now giving the main page a try, and it is very slow to complete a search. I wonder if the page creator is querying google docs directly, rather than using a (local) database, e.g. sqlite, to try to get better performance (or some other mechanism).
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.