Crowdfunding page suggestions
Page: «6/9»
  Go to:
Cyril Jan 31, 2020
Quoting: SonarPower Drive 2000

Successfully funded, but unfortunately no response from the developer in three years.

OMG!
Liam Dawe Jan 31, 2020
Quoting: SonarPower Drive 2000

Successfully funded, but unfortunately no response from the developer in three years.
Thanks, added.
BloodScourge Feb 3, 2020
DUELYST had Linux support unlocked at first stretch goal. As far as I can tell they never kept their promise and never will because the servers will close on February 27th, 2020 at 3PM PST.
Liam Dawe Feb 4, 2020
Quoting: BloodScourgeDUELYST had Linux support unlocked at first stretch goal. As far as I can tell they never kept their promise and never will because the servers will close on February 27th, 2020 at 3PM PST.
Thanks, added.

Seems they are doing a PS5 game, which likely took a ton of their resources away from the game. Sad.
Pangaea Apr 22, 2020
The Linux release of Pathfinder: Kingmaker was actually a stretch goal. It's currently listed as "No". It was the stretch goal for $700,000, and is also mentioned as such in their FAQ.

QuoteRight now, we are focusing on our PC release. MAC & Linux support has also been unlocked by our amazing backers! We are definitely considering a release on consoles and tablets as the next step for Pathfinder: Kingmaker after our PC, Mac and Linux launch.

The developer column is empty as well btw, which is "Owlcat Games".
Cyril Jun 14, 2020
Celestian Tales: Realms Beyond won't have a Linux release.

See here:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/684700/discussions/0/2292842508228951235/#c2292842508229845493
(They said the same thing on the last Kickstarter's news, which you see only if you're a backer.)

Despite the fact that a Linux release was promised on the Kickstarter page.
QuoteYou will receive a digital download code of Celestian Tales: Realms Beyond for PC, Mac & Linux.
As a backer, I'm angry.

Last edited by Cyril on 14 June 2020 at 12:07 am UTC
Alm888 Jun 14, 2020
Quoting: CyrilCelestian Tales: Realms Beyond won't have a Linux release.
Well, this is outrageous (believe me, I know).
At least, this should be noted here.

Do we have a list of "Kickstarter Scammer Developers"?

Last edited by Alm888 on 14 June 2020 at 9:57 am UTC
Liam Dawe Jun 14, 2020
Quoting: CyrilCelestian Tales: Realms Beyond won't have a Linux release.

See here:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/684700/discussions/0/2292842508228951235/#c2292842508229845493
(They said the same thing on the last Kickstarter's news, which you see only if you're a backer.)

Despite the fact that a Linux release was promised on the Kickstarter page.
QuoteYou will receive a digital download code of Celestian Tales: Realms Beyond for PC, Mac & Linux.
As a backer, I'm angry.
Damn. I've commented on Steam to get them to talk about it and noted it as a Fail on on Crowdfund Page.
Liam Dawe Jun 14, 2020
Added another bunch today, here's the current stats as of right now:
QuoteTotal Projects: 336 | In Development: 80 | Finished: 256 | Total Failed: 43
Based on those finished: Success Rate: 83% | Failure rate: 17%
Cyril Jun 14, 2020
Quoting: Liam DaweDamn. I've commented on Steam to get them to talk about it and noted it as a Fail on on Crowdfund Page.

Thanks Liam, as always.
Speaking of refund I don't believe it, as I already have the game on GOG, I think it would be difficult...
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.