Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Anyone else is having problems with Shadow of Mordor?
Comandante Ñoñardo Oct 22, 2018
Every time I try to play the game, it start to check file integrity (that takes about 5 minutes).. After that, it start to update... sometimes is an small file.. sometimes is a big file..
What is happening?
I doubt it's the SSD, because I have more games on it and they work fine..
Leopard Oct 23, 2018
I think that is a Steam Client bug , similar thing is happening with Warriorb ( not yet released ) game.
Sputnik_tr_02 Oct 24, 2018
Just tested and no issues on my system. Mine is also installed on an SSD but in a separate library.
mrdeathjr Oct 24, 2018
In my case works recently but test dont stay uploaded maybe in next days

System Specs Used in Test

Nvidia Drivers 410.57 (run package from nvidia drivers homepage)

Xubuntu 18.04 x64 - Kernel 4.17.12 generic (ubuntu mainline) -

CPUFreq: Performance

CPU: Core i3 8350K Tri-Core (Coffelake 14nm) 5.0Ghz + CoolerMaster Hyper T4

MEMORY: 8GB DDR4 2400mhz (4x2) Mushkin (dual channel: 37.5 gb/s)

GPU: Gigabyte Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 OC (GP107 14nm: 640 Shaders / 40 TMUS / 32 ROPS) Windforce 2GB DDR5 7000Mhz 128Bit (110Gb/s)

MAINBOARD: ASUS Z370-P

HDD: 2TB Seagate Survillance 5900rpm x 2

^_^
Nezchan Oct 25, 2018
Only problem I've had with it is starting on the wrong monitor even after I've told it which one to use in the Feral launcher. Oddly, I'm finding if I click the other one and then back again, it seems to work.

Edit: Trying it again, that fix seems to work on startup, but if I click or alto-tab away from the game, it moves to the other monitor on its own and I haven't found any way except restarting to move it back. It's really annoying.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.