Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
DiRT Rally GOL League - Group B (RWD)
Page: «4/4
  Go to:
Quoting: Xpanderlots of useful information and settings

This is great! Thanks for this - I sort of assumed the G920 would carry the same settings as I'd used for the DFGT, but it has its own set, so returned everything to defaults - I couldn't remember what I'd set the wheel range or saturation at - and couldn't remember if I was using positive or negative linearity. Your settings are certainly pretty near to what I was using - though there's quite a different "feel" to the wheel in a lot of places, which will still take some getting used to (i.e. the pedal stiffness is very different, for example).

It turns out the mistake I had with controlling was I'd changed the wheel from 900 to 540, but left the saturation as it was, and it ended up massively over-sensitive. Anyway, all sorted now :)

Anyway, thanks so much for this, and thanks again for running these tournaments.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.