Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
DiRT Rally GOL League - Group A Season 3
Page: «2/3»
  Go to:
tuubi Jan 25, 2019
What? I thought you were surely joking, but only 1.465 seconds... I guess I did better than I thought. :D
Xpander Jan 25, 2019
Quoting: tuubiWhat? I thought you were surely joking, but only 1.465 seconds... I guess I did better than I thought. :D

You did very good yeah. I don't think i could have done much better. 4th and 5th stage are the example what would have happened if i pushed more on other stages also :D Lets see what Skully can master on thisone
Skully Jan 27, 2019
Went very well for me. Managed to muster up a totally clean run and a decent pace at the same time. :)

@Xpander I noticed variety in time of day and weather. Normally it's all clear and sunny. Did you do that on purpose or by mistake? Either way I really enjoyed it. Been ages since I experienced any noticeable variety in conditions.
Xpander Jan 27, 2019
Quoting: SkullyWent very well for me. Managed to muster up a totally clean run and a decent pace at the same time. :)

@Xpander I noticed variety in time of day and weather. Normally it's all clear and sunny. Did you do that on purpose or by mistake? Either way I really enjoyed it. Been ages since I experienced any noticeable variety in conditions.

Yeah i added some spice for the weather and time of the day, same was in Sweden :) If i don't do the extended seasons i can manage to sneak some weather conditions in. If i do extended season then it will take too much time to do that and the webpage logs me out before im finished.

You drove really fast in Monaco, even if i wouldn't make those mistakes, i wouldn't have matched your times.
Xpander Feb 1, 2019
Finland done. Enjoyed the Freesync that's now allowed with nvidia 418.30 drivers :) Mostly Clean run, but Exhaust was killed after second stage(Those jumps kill everything :D ) and to repair it, it was just up to 50% from zero with no other repairs, that made the car accelerate pretty slowly.

Summary:

S1-3: Clean
S4: Went between the trees, had to reverse out
S5-6: Clean
Xpander Feb 10, 2019
Terrible Germany event for me. Almost forgot to drive this week. Not good idea to discover on the sunday evening and then drive with a hangover.. yeah.. well :)

Summary.

S1: false start, Clean
S2: 2 crashes into stones, 1 spinned me around.
S3: Clean
S4: Roll and crash into the trees, car reset +15sec penalty
S5: Crash into stones, reverse needed
S6: Crash into stones with car spinned around.
Skully Feb 10, 2019
Damn, that hangover really affected your driving. :(
Xpander Feb 17, 2019
What happened to you Skully on Greece? I made so many stupid mistakes, but still won by quite a big cap.

S1: went straight on hairpin, reverse needed
S2: Clean
S3: Spin on straight (lucky to stay on road)
S4: Went into bushes few corners before end of the stage, got +15 sec penalty. could have easily driven out there :(
S5: Clean
S6: Clean
tuubi Feb 17, 2019
I was way too tired to do my run, in fact I barely made it in time. Most of it went as bad as I expected, but I did get the fastest time on my only clean stage which makes me inordinately happy.
Xpander Feb 17, 2019
Quoting: tuubiI was way too tired to do my run, in fact I barely made it in time. Most of it went as bad as I expected, but I did get the fastest time on my only clean stage which makes me inordinately happy.

Hah, Nice! This time i didn't have hangover at least :)
But damn it seems there aren't many people participating anymore and the webpage is still epic shit.. not only the webpage though, when i did my runs, i constantly got the result update fails, kept pushing send again and send again, until it finally went. Their site isnt secure either. Browser screams for security issues... Hope they take care of the page when DR 2.0 comes out
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.