D9VK Thread
Page: 1/24»
  Go to:
mrdeathjr Apr 1, 2019
In this thread can leave opinions respect d9vk

^_^
Xpander Apr 1, 2019
Nice. Warhammer Online doesn't yet work for me. Can't wait for it to become playable with D9VK
juliotux Apr 1, 2019
It looks like Philip Rebohle (dxvk author) also started to contribute to d9vk. He created two pull requests to the code.
pull 6
pull 7

May be we are seeing the begining of an official support for dx9 in dxvk!
Avehicle7887 Apr 1, 2019
Holy crap, I didn't expect it to work so soon already. Great news.
mrdeathjr Apr 1, 2019
Quoting: juliotuxIt looks like Philip Rebohle (dxvk author) also started to contribute to d9vk. He created two pull requests to the code.
pull 6
pull 7

May be we are seeing the begining of an official support for dx9 i dxvk!

This is a big step, at least 5.0ghz single thread dont be needed in future

^_^
legluondunet Apr 1, 2019
How did you compile it?

I launched this command:
$ ./package-release.sh master test --no-package

but I obtained:
[2/228] Compiling C++ object 'src/util/util@sta/com_com_guid.cpp.obj'.
FAILED: src/util/util@sta/com_com_guid.cpp.obj 
x86_64-w64-mingw32-g++  -Isrc/util/util@sta -Isrc/util -I../../../src/util -I../../.././include -fdiagnostics-color=always -pipe -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wnon-virtual-dtor -std=c++1z -O3 -DNOMINMAX -MD -MQ 'src/util/util@sta/com_com_guid.cpp.obj' -MF 'src/util/util@sta/com_com_guid.cpp.obj.d' -o 'src/util/util@sta/com_com_guid.cpp.obj' -c ../../../src/util/com/com_guid.cpp
In file included from ../../../src/util/com/../../d3d11/d3d11_include.h:3:0,
                 from ../../../src/util/com/../../d3d11/d3d11_interfaces.h:3,
                 from ../../../src/util/com/com_guid.cpp:3:
../../../src/util/com/../../d3d11/../dxgi/dxgi_include.h:28:10: fatal error: dxgi1_4.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
 #include <dxgi1_4.h>
          ^~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
[7/228] Compiling C++ object 'src/util/util@sta/config_config.cpp.obj'.
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
mrdeathjr Apr 1, 2019
Quoting: legluondunetHow do you compiled that?

I did:
$ ./package-release.sh master test --no-package

but I obtained:
[2/228] Compiling C++ object 'src/util/util@sta/com_com_guid.cpp.obj'.
FAILED: src/util/util@sta/com_com_guid.cpp.obj 
x86_64-w64-mingw32-g++  -Isrc/util/util@sta -Isrc/util -I../../../src/util -I../../.././include -fdiagnostics-color=always -pipe -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wnon-virtual-dtor -std=c++1z -O3 -DNOMINMAX -MD -MQ 'src/util/util@sta/com_com_guid.cpp.obj' -MF 'src/util/util@sta/com_com_guid.cpp.obj.d' -o 'src/util/util@sta/com_com_guid.cpp.obj' -c ../../../src/util/com/com_guid.cpp
In file included from ../../../src/util/com/../../d3d11/d3d11_include.h:3:0,
                 from ../../../src/util/com/../../d3d11/d3d11_interfaces.h:3,
                 from ../../../src/util/com/com_guid.cpp:3:
../../../src/util/com/../../d3d11/../dxgi/dxgi_include.h:28:10: fatal error: dxgi1_4.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
 #include <dxgi1_4.h>
          ^~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
[7/228] Compiling C++ object 'src/util/util@sta/config_config.cpp.obj'.
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.

Hi if you need here stay d3d9.dll binaries:

https://git.froggi.es/joshua/d9vk/-/jobs

^_^
It will be interesting to see how Alan Wake (Steam or GOG version) works with this....
mrdeathjr Apr 2, 2019
Quoting: Comandante ÑoñardoIt will be interesting to see how Alan Wake (Steam or GOG version) works with this....

Maybe runs in future but SM 3.0 need more work but in lastest 2 weeks project advance so much

And now with phillip helping next times will be awesome

^_^
Shmerl Apr 2, 2019
@mrdeathjr: Just for convenience, when you post a screenshot, can you please make it from fullscreen or at least crop out everything besides the actual game image? It's quite distracting to see all the surrounding desktop, and it doesn't help focusing on the actual image from the game.

Thanks!
Shmerl Apr 2, 2019
Tried running The Witcher 1 - it produces black screen with in-game cursor, and then crashes :)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.