Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
If I buy a game through Humble Store and play it through Steam Play, does that count as Linux Sale?
Rooster Apr 5, 2019
Or Windows sale? I used the received steam key and only played the game through Proton.
Ehvis Apr 5, 2019
Humble only registers the platform used to buy. I don't think they would bother to have their system check whether something is available on that platform. The question is whether it will matter at all when you buy a windows game.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.