You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page!
  Go to:
DiRT Rally GOL League - Class: 1960's
Skully commented on 18 April 2019 at 12:17 am UTC

League Website: https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues/league/85340/gol-4fun
FINISHED: New Event 1970's here

Every Event has 6 stages in total, 2 being long stage
Service Area after every stage
Checkpoint after every 2 stages.
Car tuning after every 2 stages.
Weather is Randomized (ofc same for everybody)
Restarts not Allowed
Car restrictions for Group B (4WD)
Every event lasts 1 week

Happy Spinning!

Trying to keep the format the same as Xpander was doing it.
Planning to go through all the car categories in order starting with the 60's.
I also want to try and get some more people.

Skully commented on 20 April 2019 at 11:02 pm UTC

Had a few spins that had me facing the wrong way and 1 reset to track. Otherwise went well. I think I need to work on the setup for snow a bit more.

Xpander commented on 24 April 2019 at 7:31 pm UTC

I managed to find some time to try it also. The RWD Renault was quite fun to drive. Since i have played DR2.0 lately it took some time to get used to it again, first 2 stages went with lots of spins, the rest of them were all clean. first stage i had like 4 spins. Anyway was good fun, i hope i can drive some more events if i have the time, probably not participating in all of them.

Skully commented on 11 May 2019 at 7:21 am UTC

Had fun in Finland, couple of little mistakes but mostly clean.

Xpander commented on 11 May 2019 at 8:58 am UTC

Managed to find time also. Was quite fun to drive, all went good except 3rd stage where i had small trip to the fields, nothing major though.

toojays commented on 11 May 2019 at 11:23 am UTC
  • Supporter
  • Top Supporter

I just got DiRT Rally a couple of weeks ago, and a G27 wheel a couple of days ago. I don't know if I can actually find the time to do six stages in a week, but I'll give it a shot.

Skully commented on 11 May 2019 at 11:07 pm UTC

toojaysI just got DiRT Rally a couple of weeks ago, and a G27 wheel a couple of days ago. I don't know if I can actually find the time to do six stages in a week, but I'll give it a shot.
Hopefully it works out for you. It takes 35-45mins to do all six in one sitting. I guess add a few minutes if you split it up.

stan commented on 12 May 2019 at 8:05 am UTC
  • Supporter
  • Top Supporter

So this is my first try at this league thing. The last stage of Finland (night time) was horrible as I broke my lights in the first or second section… then lost a tire… It was quite tedious to continue until the end!

toojays commented on 12 May 2019 at 11:20 am UTC
  • Supporter
  • Top Supporter

Skully
toojaysI just got DiRT Rally a couple of weeks ago, and a G27 wheel a couple of days ago. I don't know if I can actually find the time to do six stages in a week, but I'll give it a shot.
Hopefully it works out for you. It takes 35-45mins to do all six in one sitting. I guess add a few minutes if you split it up.
Muaha, maybe it takes you 45 minutes, it might take me 60 plus 30 minutes of penalties. At least I have a lot of room for improvement. I managed to sneak in the first stage of Finland today despite it being mother's day today, but couldn't get any others done before the deadline. Bring on Germany!

toojays commented on 14 May 2019 at 11:36 am UTC
  • Supporter
  • Top Supporter

toojaysBring on Germany!

Spoiler alert: Someone put massive bales of hay in the middle of the road! Wah!
j/k

I had a couple of decent stages in the middle with only a couple of penalties. Had to limp home in the last stage though with no headlights and no rear right tyre.

I really need to learn how to corner properly.

Skully commented on 19 May 2019 at 10:50 pm UTC

Germany went well for me. Nice and clean.
I hope everyone is remembering to repair their car after every stage. Seems some people are not making it to the end lately? Is it from crashing out or from not repairing?

Go to:

You need to Register and Login to comment, submit articles and more.

Or login with...

Livestreams & Videos
Community Livestreams
  • Build Up: „Kingdoms and Castles“
  • Date:
See more!
Popular this week
View by Category
Contact
Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts