You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
DiRT Rally GOL League - Class: 1960's
Page: 1/2»
  Go to:
Skully Apr 18, 2019
League Website: https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues/league/85340/gol-4fun
FINISHED: New Event 1970's here

Every Event has 6 stages in total, 2 being long stage
Service Area after every stage
Checkpoint after every 2 stages.
Car tuning after every 2 stages.
Weather is Randomized (ofc same for everybody)
Restarts not Allowed
Car restrictions for Group B (4WD)
Every event lasts 1 week

Happy Spinning!

Trying to keep the format the same as Xpander was doing it.
Planning to go through all the car categories in order starting with the 60's.
I also want to try and get some more people.

Skully Apr 20, 2019
Had a few spins that had me facing the wrong way and 1 reset to track. Otherwise went well. I think I need to work on the setup for snow a bit more.
Xpander Apr 24, 2019
I managed to find some time to try it also. The RWD Renault was quite fun to drive. Since i have played DR2.0 lately it took some time to get used to it again, first 2 stages went with lots of spins, the rest of them were all clean. first stage i had like 4 spins. Anyway was good fun, i hope i can drive some more events if i have the time, probably not participating in all of them.
Skully May 11, 2019
Had fun in Finland, couple of little mistakes but mostly clean.
Xpander May 11, 2019
Managed to find time also. Was quite fun to drive, all went good except 3rd stage where i had small trip to the fields, nothing major though.
toojays May 11, 2019
I just got DiRT Rally a couple of weeks ago, and a G27 wheel a couple of days ago. I don't know if I can actually find the time to do six stages in a week, but I'll give it a shot.
Skully May 11, 2019
Quoting: toojaysI just got DiRT Rally a couple of weeks ago, and a G27 wheel a couple of days ago. I don't know if I can actually find the time to do six stages in a week, but I'll give it a shot.
Hopefully it works out for you. It takes 35-45mins to do all six in one sitting. I guess add a few minutes if you split it up.
toojays May 12, 2019
Quoting: Skully
Quoting: toojaysI just got DiRT Rally a couple of weeks ago, and a G27 wheel a couple of days ago. I don't know if I can actually find the time to do six stages in a week, but I'll give it a shot.
Hopefully it works out for you. It takes 35-45mins to do all six in one sitting. I guess add a few minutes if you split it up.
Muaha, maybe it takes you 45 minutes, it might take me 60 plus 30 minutes of penalties. At least I have a lot of room for improvement. I managed to sneak in the first stage of Finland today despite it being mother's day today, but couldn't get any others done before the deadline. Bring on Germany!
toojays May 14, 2019
Quoting: toojaysBring on Germany!

Spoiler alert: Someone put massive bales of hay in the middle of the road! Wah!
j/k :)

I had a couple of decent stages in the middle with only a couple of penalties. Had to limp home in the last stage though with no headlights and no rear right tyre.

I really need to learn how to corner properly.
Skully May 19, 2019
Germany went well for me. Nice and clean.
I hope everyone is remembering to repair their car after every stage. Seems some people are not making it to the end lately? Is it from crashing out or from not repairing?
Skully May 26, 2019
Had to reset to track twice in greece. Otherwise a clean and fun run.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.