Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Dirt Rally GOL League - Class: 1980's
Page: 1/2»
  Go to:
Skully Jul 14, 2019
League Website: https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues/league/85340/gol-4fun

Every Event has 6 stages in total, 2 being long stage
Service Area after every stage
Checkpoint after every 2 stages.
Car tuning after every 2 stages.
Weather is Randomized (ofc same for everybody)
Restarts not Allowed
Car restrictions for Group 1980's
Every event lasts 1 week

Happy Spinning!

Trying to keep the format the same as Xpander was doing it.
Planning to go through all the car categories in order. Now on 1980's
toojays Jul 20, 2019
Arrgh, can't connect to racenet tonight. Looks like a problem on their end since I can't see the league on dirtgame.com either. I've read bad things about racenet but this is the first time it's been an issue for me personally. :(
Skully Jul 20, 2019
I haven't been able to connect for 2 days. I can connect with Dirt 4 and Dirt Rally 2 fine though. I have hardly had any issue before. Only seen it stop working for an hour or 2 here and there and its working again. I can't view the league website either.
Kallestofeles Jul 21, 2019
Same here... let us hope that they are not discontinuing the online league component without any real notification to the userbase. :\
Redface Jul 25, 2019
I have not been able to get into racenet with Dirt Rally for like 2 weeks now, while Dirt 4 still works.
Skully Jul 26, 2019
I think it's because Xpander used this league account in Dirt Rally 2, and now we can't use it. I can still access other leagues just not ours. So I will ask Xpander if their is anything he can do to fix it. Otherwise we will create a new league.
Xpander Jul 26, 2019
Naah i don't think its exactly that. When i created the championship in DR2 on the same league/club, i was still able to see and interact with the first one, but something triggered it later, i cant even freaking access my own profile on the first dirt rally page now to see whats up with that. I also cant access to any other leagues i had. I was reading some forum posts about the clubs, but can't find anything about this issue, there are ofc lots of other weird bugs described everywhere.
no idea what to do :(

edit: it might be something to do with the ranks of members differ. What i mean. I think i demoted Tuubi and Kalle on the DR2 page, as they are not playing. Now the problem is that i dont remember which ranks they had? :D Owner? or Admin? maybe we can try to fix it up again. Not sure if that was the problem though

edit2: https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/38598-dirt-rally-20-clubs/?page=7
Skully Jul 26, 2019
Actually I can't view my own profile either. But I can view other leagues pages. Maybe we just need to wait a bit and it will get sorted. I dunno.
Koopacabras Aug 4, 2019
is this still borked?? I had to leave the league, otherwise no league was showing up, I was just checking for a quick weekend race session and I can't race :(
maybe we should create a completely new league
I had to leave the league from the Dirt 4 web page, otherwise it will not work, once I had left the league, the league menu in the game started connecting and working again.
Koopacabras Aug 4, 2019
maybe you should delete the league as a whole and just create two different leagues one for Dirt Rally and one for Dirt Rally 2.0.
Koopacabras Aug 4, 2019
or maybe you should kick everyone out of the league so only one manager is left and we could try rejoining?
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.