Linux game giveaway - A Story About My Uncle
dtanderson Dec 4, 2019
I am going through my Humble Bundles and giving away Steams keys for games that I have unused keys for. Just reply to this message if you would like the chance to win a Steam key for "A Story About My Uncle".
Spirimint Dec 4, 2019
I would like to have it. Would you like something for return???
dtanderson Dec 6, 2019
Quoting: SpirimintI would like to have it. Would you like something for return???

You are the only one to comment so I guess it is yours :) Is there a way to send you a DM?

Last edited by dtanderson on 6 December 2019 at 2:39 pm UTC
Spirimint Dec 6, 2019
Quoting: dtanderson
Quoting: SpirimintI would like to have it. Would you like something for return???

You are the only one to comment so I guess it is yours :) Is there a way to send you a DM?

yeah :) what is a DM?

Last edited by Spirimint on 6 December 2019 at 6:24 pm UTC
dtanderson Dec 6, 2019
DM - Direct Message. I do not see a way to send one via the forums.
Ehvis Dec 6, 2019
Quoting: dtandersonDM - Direct Message. I do not see a way to send one via the forums.

You can via the user profile. However, since both of you have private profiles, you'll have to go into messages and do it manually.
dtanderson Dec 6, 2019
Quoting: Ehvisyou'll have to go into messages and do it manually.

I was thinking that I would not be able to since his profile was set to private but I was able to find a way to send him the message. Thanks

Last edited by dtanderson on 6 December 2019 at 7:16 pm UTC
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.