Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Cyberpunk 2077 in Wine
Page: «22/30»
  Go to:
Shmerl Jul 11, 2022
Quoting: jensAll RTX pull requests for VKD3D-Proton are now merged into master.

Nice! I'll run some tests later today.
Xpander Jul 11, 2022
I did run some on my RTX3080, basically getting 85-110 FPS all maxed 1440p without raytracing features. All raytracing stuff turned on and raytraced lighting ultra i get 40-65 fps, so not worth it really for me, but it does look pretty amazing at times, specially night time
Shmerl Jul 12, 2022
When ray tracing enabled with latest vkd3d-proton the game crashes instantly. Looks like a bad regression.
Shmerl Jul 12, 2022
Yep, totally a regression in vkd3d-proton, it starts without crashing and RT enabled with version just before that huge wave of very recent commits.
Shmerl Jul 12, 2022
Looks like radv is missing some features still.

It's probably this:

QuoteMilestone 2B: Pipeline libraries

Last edited by Shmerl on 12 July 2022 at 11:52 pm UTC
Shmerl Jan 10, 2023
I figured out a way to get those GOG items that you can't access if running the game directly (if you don't use Galaxy client).

With Cyberengine Tweaks:

Game.AddToInventory("Items.Preset_Katana_GoG",1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.GOG_DLC_Jacket",1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.GOG_DLC_TShirt",1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.GOG_Galaxy_TShirt",1)

Interestingly these items aren't iconic but supposedly can become legendary if you upgrade them multiple times.
Shmerl Jan 11, 2023
This mod is super fun for exploration:

* https://github.com/justarandomguyintheinternet/CP77_FreeFly
* https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/780

Last edited by Shmerl on 11 January 2023 at 6:23 am UTC
Shmerl Jan 15, 2023
Ray tracing is about to start working in CP2077 with radv! Performance is still pretty bad with RDNA 2, but at least it won't be crashing much longer.
scaine Jan 16, 2023
Quoting: ShmerlRay tracing is about to start working in CP2077 with radv! Performance is still pretty bad with RDNA 2, but at least it won't be crashing much longer.

I've got a 6900XT now, but presumably it's still unlikely to enjoy much performance. I might still give it a shot though. So nice to see AMD starting to make inroads on their competition with RT.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.