Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Multi-store big picture experience?
Linas Jun 16, 2020
Hi there. I am mostly a Steam user and I run it in Big Picture mode in my living room with Steam Controller -- a setup that I am very satisfied with.

Now I do have a small bunch of games on Itch and GOG, and was wondering what would be the best way to incorporate them into my setup? Does there exist any controller-friendly multi-store launcher out there?
Guppy Jun 16, 2020
You can add external games to steam just fine;

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2219-YDJV-5557

or are you trying to achive something else?
Linas Jun 16, 2020
I would like to be able to see non-installed games as well. Ideally something that would merge libraries from different stores into one. The closest thing I can think of is GOG Galaxy, but that's not on Linux.
tuubi Jun 16, 2020
I haven't tried it myself, but GameHub might be a contender at some point. It supports Steam, GOG, Humble and apparently an Itch.io source is coming along as well.
Mezron Jun 16, 2020
I have a few HTPC setups using Steam and adding non-Steam games to Steam to be controlled all my controllers and fight sticks. All of my GOG, itch.io, Humble Bundle DRM-FREE games and more are added to each setup and controlled without issue in Big Picture mode.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.