Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
PC Info Reminder
Liam Dawe Oct 20, 2020
Hi all, most of you probably got a PC Info update reminder in your notifications as part of a newer system. There was a bug on the date detection so many people got it who didn't need it. Bug has been fixed for next time it runs. Cheers.
scaine Oct 20, 2020
I was about to create a new forum topic. Glad I searched first! I went to Manjaro, back to Mint in the last fortnight, so I knew it an issue!
GustyGhost Oct 21, 2020
Any noticeable trends yet that we might be able to attribute to the crisis?
scaine Oct 21, 2020
Crisis? As in... COVID-19?

Last edited by scaine on 21 October 2020 at 11:39 am UTC
Trias Oct 21, 2020
A general question - how often are we expected to update our PC info on site (if nothing changed)? Every month, every half a year?
Liam Dawe Oct 21, 2020
Quoting: TriasA general question - how often are we expected to update our PC info on site (if nothing changed)? Every month, every half a year?
I guess it would help if I actually noted that on the page eh. Sorted. It's within 2 years.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.