Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
system 76 pangolin is an all AMD machine
damarrin Dec 3, 2020
You mean the exact same machine that Tuxedo and probably slimbook (can’t check, their website is useless on a phone) are selling as well?

Mildly.
pageround Dec 3, 2020
Fair point, if it had 5600M or something dedicated it would be next-level. I wonder if this will get coreboot and then possibly help other AMD laptops get coreboot.
PublicNuisance Dec 5, 2020
I'm excited for those who use AMD GPUs as it is great news for them. For me it doesn't check many of my boxes. It lacks Coreboot. AMD GPUs still don't work on FLOSS distros due to closed source firmware required. It lacks any privacy kill switches like Purism has. It is bigger than 14" (my maximum for a laptop). On the plus side the AMD GPUs can at least use open source drivers.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.