You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Fanatical Mega Bundle game giveaway!
robvv Dec 29, 2020
Hi all,

Here's what's left over from my bundle that I do not require. First come, first served as always :-)

Ballpoint Universe - Infinite (native)
Castaway Paradise - Town Building Sim
GemCraft - Chasing Shadows
Heavy Burger
Lucius
POSTAL 2 (native)
Postal Redux
Star Wolves 3: Civil War
The Light Keeps Us Safe
World's Dawn

Cheers,
Rob

Last edited by robvv on 21 January 2021 at 6:15 pm UTC
kgg15 Dec 29, 2020
GemCraft - Chasing Shadows Please
g000h Dec 29, 2020
I have *probably* the same problem as you, robvv - I own too many games in that bundle, but there's a few I would be okay having (e.g. TRI). As such, I'm not bothering to get it (and I have similar *problems* with the recent Humble bundles.)
cruc2019 Dec 29, 2020
First of all, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. And good health, of course (the most important thing). I would like robvv Ballpoint Universe - Infinite, please. Thank you very much and stay safe!
s8as8a Dec 29, 2020
Quoting: robvvHi all,

Here's what's left over from my bundle that I do not require. First come, first served as always :-)

Heavy Burger
Lucius
POSTAL 2 (native)
Postal Redux
The Light Keeps Us Safe
World's Dawn

Cheers,
Rob
Hello. :)

Could I please have "The Light Keeps Us Safe"?
robvv Dec 29, 2020
Quoting: g000hI have *probably* the same problem as you, robvv - I own too many games in that bundle, but there's a few I would be okay having (e.g. TRI). As such, I'm not bothering to get it (and I have similar *problems* with the recent Humble bundles.)

Yes, some of the recent HBs contain mostly games that I already own and don't have time to play :-) This bundle was only purchased as I had a few pennies left from my Christmas gifts!
ConspiracyTheorist Dec 29, 2020
Hi! I'm looking for something non-violent, so can I request Postal Redux, please? :)

Thanks!
whizse Dec 29, 2020
Quoting: ConspiracyTheoristsomething non-violent, so can I request Postal Redux
Jared Dec 29, 2020
Quoting: robvvHi all,

Heavy Burger
Lucius
POSTAL 2 (native)
Postal Redux
The Light Keeps Us Safe
World's Dawn

Cheers,
Rob

I'd like Heavy Burger.
ConspiracyTheorist Dec 29, 2020
Redeemed. Thank you so much! You're breathtaking! =D

Happy New Year!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.