You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Picture Spam Inside
Liam Dawe Feb 5, 2022
Alright, did you find some good pictures of the Steam Deck out in the wild? Do feel free to get sharing in here, let's see what fun people are having before the release ;)

First up, against the PS Vita (source
link
Jpxe Feb 5, 2022
Against the Atari Lynx (source
link

Here's a classic, playing X-Plane in an actual plane (source for video

Last edited by Jpxe on 5 February 2022 at 4:52 pm UTC
Arehandoro Feb 5, 2022
Quoting: Liam DaweAlright, did you find some good pictures of the Steam Deck out in the wild? Do feel free to get sharing in here, let's see what fun people are having before the release ;)

First up, against the PS Vita (source
link
The difference in size is spectacular!
damarrin Feb 6, 2022
Yeah, this is the image that made me realise how large the SD really is. The Vita isn't tiny at all.
Liam Dawe Feb 6, 2022
Here's one though that might make you think a little differently (that's a Switch).

link

The JoyCons are terrible so having some properly controllers on it and....well then.

Last edited by Liam Dawe on 6 February 2022 at 10:57 am UTC
denyasis Feb 6, 2022
Interesting controller placement on the Deck... I think I like it better than the Switch upon looking at them side by side.

Also interesting on the screen comparison. The Deck looks really washed out, but that could be the Camera or some setting.

Last edited by denyasis on 6 February 2022 at 8:44 pm UTC
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.