Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Suggestions: Linux gaming bundle - Hanoi Studios Linux&Chill
Giordano_Pereira Feb 10, 2022
Hey guys, my name is Giordano Pereira and I'm the Community Devloper @HanoiStudios an indie gaming studio based in Brazil.

Last year we created a huge success called "Linux&Chill" which was even featured here at GamingOnLinux and we appreciate very much your support. If you search for the keyword "Linux" on Steam we are currently top 3 on the first page.

Now we are looking to develop an even better bundle, and we need your help.

I'm looking for suggestions of devs, games and studios which you think would fit our bundle's "Linux&Chill vol.2" narrative, small games, big devs... it doesn't matter, we are open to all suggestions and I'll get in touch with them.

Our goal is to create only the best Linux bundle for those who are constantly searching for new comfy games and to support indie developers who care for Linux users.

So what do you say? do you have any suggestions for us?
HyperRealisticRock Feb 13, 2022
I have a few ideas

* Viridi - published by Ice Water Games
This game is about planting plants and watching them grow, it's a free to play title but might be worth adding as an extra.

* Unpacking - published by Humble Games (humble bundle)
A super chill game about organizing stuff just the way you like.

* Slime Rancher - published by Monomi Park
Fun little game about collecting slimes and adventuring.

* A Short Hike - published by Adamgryu
An adventure game about hiking and making new friends.

* Hex Cells / hex cells+ / hex cells infinite - published by Matthew Brown
A complex but fun puzzle game using hex tiles.

* Hidden Folks - published by Adriaan de jongh
A super chill game about finding hidden objects.

* Strange Land / Unavowed / Shard Light / Primordia / Gemni Rue - published by Wadjet Eye Games
Pretty much any game published by wadjet eye games as the recently updated all of their games for linux, my pick would be primordia.

* Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP - published by Capybara Games
The music in this game is fantastic, an interesting point and click game.

* Puzlogic - published by Eduardo Barreto
A numbers type game based on sudoku.
karirani Feb 14, 2022
Some of my suggestions:

Baba is you

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

GRIS

Slime Rancher as previous post suggested

Don't starve

Ultimate Chicken Horse
Giordano_Pereira Feb 17, 2022
Thank you so much MichaelDN and karirani for taking your time and replying to this post!

I'm already getting in contact with your suggestions and I hope soon enough I'll be posting here about our newest bundle.

You really did help us a lot!
whizse Feb 17, 2022
Azure Mountain (Zniw Adventure, and upcoming Zid Journey) and Tanuki-sama Studios (Nina Aquila: Legal Eagle) seems like a good matches for the whole Linux & Chill concept. Both are small developers who I would love to see get more recognition for their work.

Good luck with the new bundle!
HyperRealisticRock Feb 18, 2022
Quoting: whizseAzure Mountain (Zniw Adventure, and upcoming Zid Journey) and Tanuki-sama Studios (Nina Aquila: Legal Eagle) seems like a good matches for the whole Linux & Chill concept. Both are small developers who I would love to see get more recognition for their work.

Zniw Adventure - added to wish list, it looks really well made.
Mezron Feb 19, 2022
OSMOS
Pengling Feb 19, 2022
I hope that I'm not too late to suggest Tanglewood! It's a genuine 16-bit puzzle-platformer with a lovely, and usually very chill, soundtrack.

There is this caveat about the Linux version on GOG.com (which is where I got it), but I don't know if this was fixed in the Steam version.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.